Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rhinos, Giraffes and Zebras, Oh my!!!


I've been working on my Zebra pattern for about a year now, on and off between having a baby, moving, moving again, having another baby and then moving. (We're DONE... with moving at least!) I wanted to add another safari animal to the collection http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifbecause, well, three is a nice number. ;) I tried and tried to make a hippo, to no avail. He ended up looking like a deranged chipmunk and I ended up frustrated.

Luckily, my mom was here for a visit, and she suggested a rhino! Perfect! I knew that babies would love to teethe on the horn, as well as the legs. I got to work on the pattern and it only took 4 go-arounds to get it perfect! There are several listed in my etsy shop! Check them out!

No comments: